PARKDEAN RESORTS is offering one lucky winner the chance to enjoy a UK break at one of its 73* parks to create lasting family memories.
From exploring the stunning scenery in the Scottish Highlands to discovering the golden beaches on the sunny South Coast, the winner will be spoilt for choice when it comes to picking a holiday park.
There’s also variety when it comes to the activities and facilities available, with plenty to excite and entertain both children and parents. These include indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor adventure play areas, soft play, amusement arcades and sports courts, as well as cafes, restaurants, live evening entertainment and kids’ clubs.
In addition, making the most of the beauty of the UK can form part of a stay with Parkdean Resorts, as popular attractions and sights can be reached from the parks, from Blue Flag beaches, the iconic Jurassic Coast and many historic castles.
So try your luck to be in with the chance of experiencing a family break with Parkdean Resorts.
The prize is a three night weekend break (Fri-Mon), or a four night midweek break (Mon-Fri) to be taken in the 2017 holiday season, staying in a caravan holiday home at one of Parkdean Resorts’ 73 holiday parks*, up to the value of £399.
A 2017 family holiday to one of Parkdean Resorts’ 73 holiday parks x1
Terms associated with this competition:
· The winner is entitled to a three night weekend break (Fri-Mon) or a four night midweek break (Mon-Fri) staying in a caravan holiday home at one of Parkdean Resorts’ 73 holiday parks*, up to the value of £399.
· The short break is to be taken in the 2017 holiday season, subject to availability and holiday park opening dates. Exclusions include school holiday dates, Bank Holidays and festive breaks.
The winner must pay any additional cost of the holiday if the price exceeds £399.
Any extras including pets, dining options, cots, bed guards and highchairs will be chargeable.
· The winner is responsible for any expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize.
The holiday cannot be transferred to another person and the winner of the break must be the lead booker.
The lead booker must be at least 18 years of age.
The prize is non-changeable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
Standard Parkdean Resorts’ booking terms and conditions apply – see website for details.
· Only one entry per person per household is permitted.
· *Gatebeck, Hawthorne Sands and Glasson Marina Holiday Parks are owner only parks meaning the winner’s holiday prize cannot be booked at any of these.
· Ferry charge to and from the Isle of Wight is not included in the prize.
Please see the Hearst Standard Terms and Conditions and our Rules of Play