The UK's number one thin and crispy pizza brand Dr. Oetker Ristorante is giving one lucky reader the chance to win everything you need for a midweek upgrade worth £250.
The prize consists of a dinner set, cutlery, wine glasses, table runner, napkins, water glasses and pizza vouchers.
Dr. Oetker Ristorante believes that you don’t have to wait until the weekend to make a meal feel special. Whether catching up with friends at home or enjoying a cosy night in, a few simple twists can make any weekday feel like a weekend.
dinner set, cutlery, wine glasses, table runner, napkins, water glasses and pizza vouchers x1
Terms associated with this competition:
1. The promoter is Dr. Oetker Ristorante Pizza
2. Dr. Oetker reserves the right to change these terms at any time and to communicate the changes to entrants by updating these terms on this website
3. The competition is open to mainland UK residents, excluding employees of Dr. Oetker or any other organisation linked to the prize draw in any way
4. The minimum age for entrants is 18. Proof of age of winning entrant(s) may be requested
5. To enter send your answer to the question across by text, post or via free entry online
6. The prize is non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. The prize draw will run between: 15/05/2017 to midnight on 12/06/2017
8. Any entries submitted after the specified closing time and date will not be eligible.
9. Incomplete or duplicate entries will not be eligible
10. All entries are subject to approval by Dr. Oetker. Dr. Oetker reserves the right to reject any entries without reason or prior notice
11. The winning entry will be selected at random by an independent party appointed by Dr. Oetker.
12. The result of this is final and no discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
13. The winner will be contacted no later than 5 working days after the prize draw closing date
14. The winner will have 5 working days to respond and accept the prize. If there is no response by this time, Dr. Oetker reserves the right to select an alternative winner
15. The winner will receive their prize within 30 days of responding and accepting it.
16. Entrants consent to participate in any publicity generated as a result of the competition
17. Dr. Oetker accepts no liability for any harm, damage or loss caused to prizes, (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition (as far as possible under applicable law)
18. Entrants must not engage in or be connected with any conduct that may bring Dr.Oetker or its products into disrepute
19. Dr. Oetker will not accept responsibility for any late, lost, damaged, incomplete or fraudulent entries, entries lost through technical fault or for technical problems with the site. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales
21. By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees and is bound by the terms and conditions outlined above
Please see the Hearst Standard Terms and Conditions and our Rules of Play