Winter is the time of year when heating the home and making your money go further is at the top of the list for many families.
This comes hand-in-hand with the desire to do our bit for the environment and reduce our carbon footprint whilst not having to scrimp on lifestyle choices...
Firemizer is a fuel-saving mesh grid that is scientifically proven to improve the look of your fire, make it last longer and improve its carbon footprint.
By increasing log burning efficiency in your multi-fuel stove, wood burner or fireplace, Firemizer is less carbon intensive than electric heating and can limit emissions by up to 72% as well as solid fuel usage by up to 38%. Firemizer spreads the heat evenly across your fire to ensure all of the fuel is burnt thoroughly, enabling you to enjoy your perfect fire for longer.
One grid will typically last up to 500 burning hours, which is equivalent to six weeks if used for 12 hours per day, making for significant cost savings. For example if a household spends an average of £5 per week on wood or coal, Firemizer could save up to £100 per year, in addition to their reduced central heating bills.
Firemizer have launched a brand new product to the market that can be used alone or in conjunction with Firemizer which will help customers achieve a greener, cleaner fire, every time. Introducing the Firebuilder!
A Firemizer and Firebuilder x10
Terms associated with this competition:
The winner will receive:
•1 x Firemizer (worth 19.99)
•1 x Firebuilder (worth 6.99)
COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
· Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Real People. (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
· The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
· Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
· All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
· Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
· The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
· Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
·The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
· In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
· Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
· Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
· Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s).
· Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
· Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
· The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
Please see the Hearst Standard Terms and Conditions and our Rules of Play